ICS students may now enroll in courses taught in English at EUSA University in Seville.
At this branch campus of the University of Seville, EUSA offers a wide range of courses in the fields of Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Management, Tourism & Public Relations.
Located only five minutes from the ICS our students will take class alongside both Spanish and international students.
Students enrolled in the EUSA program follow the same timeline and participate in the same activities as those enrollled in classes at the ICS and/or University of Seville.
March 11 – 12
April 5 – 12
April 25 – May 3
May 6 – 7
EUSA Courses Spring 2020
- 5390053EN Film-making II – Lighting and Multicamera
- 5390020EN Sociology and Communication
- 5390056EN Research Methodologies in Communication
- 5390066EN Theory and Technique of Photography
- 5380007EN Social Psychology of Communication
- 5380051EN Photojournalism
- 5380045EN Communication for Social Development
- 5380029EN Design of New Programmes
- 5370053EN Art Direction
- 5370030EN Communication Departments
- 5370054EN Management of Advertising Companies
- 5370051EN Advertising, Culture and Content Development
- 5370055EN Communication in Retail Areas
- 5320002EN Economics II
- 5320007EN Tourism Marketing
- 5320015EN Management and Organisation of Tourism Businesses
- 5320017EN Market Structure
- 5320021EN Territoty, Tourism and Sustainable Development
- 5320025EN Operations Management in Tourism Organisations II
- 5320026EN Strategic Management of Tourism Organisations
- 5320039EN Setting up a Tourism Business
- 5320046EN Advertising and Commercial Promotion for Tourism
EUSA Course Schedule