For your semester abroad

Once you have completed your semester, Summer, or year abroad at the ICS you will want to have an official transcript sent to your home institution.  Where you get your transcript from depends on the following:

  • If you are a CCIS, Illinois Consortium for International Studies and Programs (ICISP), a Florida Atlantic University (FAU), or a Westfiled State University (WSU) student you will need a transcript from the ICS. 
  • If you are a University of Hawaii (UHM) student you do not need a transcript from the ICS. You must request one directly from UHM.
  • Upon request, the University of Seville issues official transcripts for courses taken there. Any student who wishes an official transcript from the University of Seville must contact ICS Academic Director, Sandra Soto at
Facebook IconYouTube IconTwitter IconVisit Our Instagram