ICS students may enroll in courses taught in English at EUSA University in Seville.
At this branch campus of the University of Seville, EUSA offers a wide range of courses in the fields of Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Management, Tourism & Public Relations.
Students enrolled in the EUSA program follow the same timeline and participate in the same activities as those enrollled in classes at the ICS and/or University of Seville.
February 28 (Andalusian Day)
April 2-9 (Holy Week)
April 23 - April 29 (April Fair)
May 1 (Labor Day)
All dates are tentative and subject to change.
Semester and year-long students need a visa. Please check with your sponsoring institution and/or the nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate for more information.
EUSA Courses Spring 2023
- 5390053EN Film-making II – Lighting and Multicamera
- 5390020EN Sociology and Communication
- 5390056EN Research Methodologies in Communication
- 5390066EN Theory and Technique of Photography
- 5380007EN Social Psychology of Communication
- 5380051EN Photojournalism
- 5380045EN Communication for Social Development
- 5380029EN Design of News Programmes
- 5370018EN Advertising Research
- 5370030EN Communication Departments
- 5370054EN Management of Advertising Companies
- 5370050EN Commercial Communication and Mass Culture
- 5370051EN Advertising, Culture and Content Development
- 5370057EN Advertising Production
- 5370053EN Art Direction
- 5320007EN Tourism Marketing
- 5320015EN Management and Organisation of Tourism Businesses
- 5320017EN Market Structure
- 5320026EN Strategic Management of Tourism Organisations
- 5320039EN Setting up a Tourism Business
- 5320046EN Advertising and Commercial Promotion for Tourism
EUSA Course Schedule
Classes and schedule may be subject to change