At this branch campus of the University of Seville, EUSA offers a wide range of courses in the fields of Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Management, Tourism & Public Relations.
Students enrolled in the EUSA program follow the same timeline and participate in the same activities as those enrollled in classes at the ICS and/or University of Seville.
Final Exams U. of Seville
Final Exams ICS
End of Program
All dates are tentative and subject to change.
Spring and year-long students need a visa. Please check with your sponsoring institution and/or the nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate for more information.
EUSA Courses Fall 2022
- 5390052EN Film-Making I – Basics
- 5390024EN Audiovisual Narrative
- 5390028EN Creative Writing
- 5390039EN Audiovisual Cultural Industries
- 5380014EN Technology and Design of Written Information
- 5380021EN Communication Departments
- 5380052EN Multimedia Journalism & Digital Graphic Design
- 5380038EN Cyberculture
- 5370011EN Advertising Creativity
- 5370012EN Advertising Strategy
- 5370023EN Planning and Management of Advertising Media
- 5370024EN Public Relations Programming and Techniques
- 5370027EN Theory and Technology of Advertising Photography
- 5370056EN Brand Management
- 5370061EN Sales Promotion and Consumption
- 5320001EN Economics I
- 5320016EN Statistics
- 5320028EN Human-resources Management in the Tourism Sector
- 5320030EN Market Research for Tourism
- 5320037EN Art & Cultural Tourism
EUSA Course Schedule
Classes and schedule may be subject to change